Sunday, January 2, 2011




Just a few days ago I've been contacted by a good friend from a Magazine called that's Shanghai, to be a monthly contributor to her articles. Mainly art. I know doing business in China is weird. Basically nothing is finished until it's finished and months have gone past. I love a lot of things in China, but management there has commitment issues. So I won't hold my breath, to see if they will be in print. I already got the memo, that students usually do this for free. It's an argument I hate and something in China they keep bringing up! Anyway I sent away several sketches from them to pick from. I rather them make decisions now instead of when the pictures are done. I did finish one picture, but that was more for my own fun. The name of the article is love sucks. All these were done in brushes for iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment