Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kiwifarm behind the scenes

As promised many many months ago here are the behind the scenes pictures for Kiwi Farm game. I included mainly my pictures, but the color one were done by my good friend Wen Wen, we worked together on Little war at 5 minutes and I loved the art team there so was stoked to make a game with her. Personally this has been one to the coolest projects I have ever worked on. We will see if Domo ever comes out when it does or if its totally dead I will post up the pictures for that, even the test video I made to make us follow the more ambitious art direction I wanted to do.

For now take a look at this, though my time at Mobilenow is finished I'm glad we could do the book to wrap up at least one project nicely. The game has many faults, but with our time limit and not having a real GDD I think Wen Wen and I did an awesome job :) one of the few projects I am truly happy with, and with the crazy 2012 I was handed glad to come out with at least one big project that is looking nice.

The game is free again and pretty finished for now. Download it from iTunes. or your iPhone or iPod touch, it works on iPad but its a bit ass. Also for people iOS up to date the game isn't. You will have black bars. It won't be updated as it would involve Money stuff I don't want to get into.

Just download it, give it patience and hope you can get to around level 10 or higher as that is when the game starts to be more pretty ;)
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment