Monday, April 25, 2011


Totally forgot my sketch up drawings. I really enjoy that community and on the iPad2 the pinch zoom and drawing in general is quite nicer, and on an app that lagged a bit like this on the original iPad you can really see the advantage of the hardware, and I suppose let's software developers be more lazy. Also the more layers they added in the update and it crashes less, it's better. I still feel it lacks to some other apps, but the community keeps me at it. It's a lot better than the flicker option, though the flicker groups do link you to more people, but the community here is quite big and some artists here are amazing :) I wish I was as good as them. I'm having a hard time in general applying and taking advantage of all options and brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment