Tuesday, March 8, 2011


Here are my next proposals for the magazine. I think it's called urban eyes not urban anatomy. Anyway. The them is rock. I made two propsal. One is my looooong time highschool frien Ray Lechminka who plays harp in Blues band. I did that all in brushes. Far from finished. The other sketch is just a band playing. Based off some photos and experiences seeing live music in Shanghai. After seeing Reel Big Fish and Suburban Legends in the UK last weekend. I realized how much I missed seeing gigs with happy trumpet playing. So I hope they let me lose on this month. The band sketch was done in Adobe Ideas, they updated the app, and it's far from perfect, but it's a ton more usable! these next weeks will be super busy. Will post more stuff soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment